Skip to content

Reporting Problems

All your council services are provided by Cheshire East Council. If you have any problems with any of those services, you will generally get them resolved more speedily if you go to Cheshire East Council rather than via our Clerk. You will find all the necessary contact details on their contacts page.

For example, for problems with waste and recycling bins, go to their recycling and bin collections page.

Or to report a road condition problem (such as a pothole or blocked gully), go to their road condition and repairs page. You will be given a code for each such problem your report: you can use this code to check on progress. If a month or more go by without progress, then do contact our Clerk at and the Parish Council will chase it up.