Cheshire East has informed us of the following roadworks scheduled to take place over the next few months:
- Dodds Lane, 9 December 2021 — see https://one.network/?tm=123523365 for details
- Brownlow Heath Lane and Childs Lane, 13 & 14 January 2022 — see https://one.network/?tm=124280571 and https://one.network/?tm=124151054 for details. As the diversion for each is via the other, only one closure will be in place at any one time
- Wallhill Lane, 17 January – 11 March 2022 — see https://one.network/?tm=124102666 for details. This extended closure is to allow Sibelco to build a culvert containing a conveyor belt taking sand from the quarry extension to the west of the lane to the existing works to the east
- Brook Lane, 15 February 2022 — see https://one.network/?tm=124280868 for details
- Mow Lane, 15 February 2022 — see https://one.network/?tm=124341552 for details
We will remind you of each of these roadworks as their start date approaches, as well as any other roadworks that might take place.